JOB ROLE: National Sales & Marketing Manger
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £45,000 -£55,000
LOCATION: Central London
CULTURE: Fresh, Sociable, Vibrant
Office Angels Oxford Street are looking for a National Sales & Marketing Manager to focus on driving sales within a repeatable hospital company.
The team will work together, developing common systems and processes standardised on best practice and ensuring that University regulations and procedures are adhered to. The post holder will also be in regular communication with students (which may include matters of confidentiality) and potential applicants so the post holder will need to have excellent organisational skills demonstrate a good use of initiative and are able to interpret and apply complex Information.
Purpose of the role
Reporting initially to our Head of Brand and longer term to our Marketing Director this role is primarily focused on driving sales across the whole estate.
Working in tandem with the Marketing team this person will be responsible for incremental sales growth gained through localising national campaigns, developing tool kits for use in the restaurants to maximise local opportunities, developing activity for new openings and re-energising local markets following a restaurant refurbishment.
Working with well- known and established business partners, the ideal candidate must continually search for new sales driving activity, understand the KPIs of the sales part of the business and work with the restaurant managers to develop an entrepreneurial sales focused mentality.
- Like for like sales growth in the existing estate.
- Out performance of sales targets in new openings.
- Improved sales performance of refurbished restaurants.
- Partnership promotional opportunities.
- Developing sales material and tool kits for use within restaurants.
- Co-ordinating Sales driven communication material within the business.
- Developing Regional Sales champions to develop the understanding of sales opportunities within the region.
- Designing sales incentives to hit the business targets both locally, regionally and nationally.
- To focus the business on sales drivers & the marketing activity required to hit targets.
- Working cross functionally on key projects/charters.
- Working within GDPR legislation.
- Experience of sales management within the leisure market.
- Be a self-starter.
- Driven, KPI and target focused.
- Competitive and unrelenting.
- Willing to work within a team but totally independent.
- Flexible in work hours and location. (Field based).
- Experience of promotional partnership relationships.
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to OR quoting reference: JDNZNB20/02/2018
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Sales & Marketing
- national campaigns
- developing tool kits