National Sales & Marketing Manager: Co-Head :
Co-Head : National Sales & Marketing Manager
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Working closely with the Strategy Director (and Shareholder)
- Contributing to the Management Team on specific company-wide challenges and issues.
- Working alongside the other Co-Head National Sales & Marketing Manager in the management and supervision of 11 staff including 9 remote Area Sales Managers.
- Growing Sales; current turnover approx. £30.0 million per year.
- Excellent prospects for career progression.
Areas of Responsibility :
Sales & Marketing :
- Drive and monitor sales performance of the Area Sales Managers
- Increase sales with key accounts and relationships
- Broaden the customer base
- Manage the total company Sales & Marketing budget
- Manage the network of showgrounds to achieve maximum impact
- Manage activities related to advertising, promotions and shows (trade and retail)
- Lead the Sales & Marketing strategy in terms of the internet and the company website
Specific Sales Projects :
- Help develop the twin unit business; for residential park home markets
- Maximize Pemberton's market share of the lodge market by leveraging the entire product range.
- Grow the business with Key National accounts.
- Help grow the Export business
Key Internal Counterparts/interfaces: - Managing Director - Strategy Director (and key shareholder) - Co-Head National Sales & Marketing Manager - Area Sales Managers - Technical Director and R&D Team - Finance Controller
Attributes of the Role:
- Proven sales & marketing executive with at least 10 years of experience
- Tangible and quantifiable achievements at senior roles
- Knowledge and experience of internet sales & marketing businesses and strategies
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Think strategically and contribute to the Management Team.
- Lead change and process improvements.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff through excellent communication and supervision
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously under frequent changing priorities.
- Apply project management experience driving projects to successful completion.
- Control development initiatives with a strong commercial sense and superior negotiation.
Measures of Success :
- Impact as a member of the Management Team
- Incremental sales/profit generated from current and new markets
- The effectiveness of ideas on improving Sales & Marketing activities
- Progression of projects targeting new markets/customers/products/services
Terms & Conditions: -
Average working week: 3-4 days at the Wigan head office and 1-2 days offsite -visiting customers, managing shows/showgrounds, meeting Area Sales Managers. - Compensation: Competitive
- National Accounts
- Sales Performance
- Manage Multiple
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'