An excellent opportunity to join as their National Sales Manager, You will be responsible for the development and growth of the business development function, working towards and exceeding revenue targets to deliver against the overall company objectives.
A software provider with an excellent career opportunity to drive performance across a small national sales team.
As the National Sales Manager, you will
- Develop and execute a plan to deliver the company growth objectives
- Run a small national field account manager team
- Set targets for the team and ensure their delivery through effective coaching
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and how to meet those needs
- Convert customer potential into profitable growth
- Create and run KPIs reports
- Ensure appropriate use of data to monitor performance against the pipeline forecast
- Ensure Account Managers have high quality plans and are actively working to achieve these objectives
As the National Sales Manager, you will have:
- Up to date knowledge of the marketplace and competitors
- Proven field management experience within Public Sector, ideally selling IT technology solutions, though other related B2B sectors would be considered, such as HR, Payroll outsourcing
- Ideally experience managing account managers, where account planning and development has led to growth of such accounts
- Strong negotiator on contracts with large national blue chip organisations
- A strong customer service focus
- Proven track record of developing and coaching performances
- Experience of analysing detailed data to inform strategic planning
- Remote working, meeting with clients and visiting weekly to the office. Ideal location would be central England in the East/West Midlands
Up to £75,000 Basic Salary + Car Allowance + OTE + Benefits
- software sales
- sales manager
- public sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'