National Sales Manager
Salary: 40K - 50K + bonus and benefits
We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager who has a career that can demonstrate experience of managing accounts within the grocery sector. As the National Sales Manager you will be managing a portfolio of accounts where you will have full P&L responsibility, developing, implementing and reviewing joint business plans and working closely with the buyers to ensure that agreed targets are met. In addition to the existing portfolio you will also be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities, negotiating terms and securing new listings.
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- You will have worked in a similar role within the beauty, cosmetics or skincare sector
- Have excellent experience of working with buyers within the grocery sector
- A tenacious person who is self-motivated and target driven whilst also consistently delivering a high level of service
- Commercially astute
- Outstanding communicator at all levels both verbally and written
- Great influencer with confident negotiating skills
- Very much a team player
- Managing Accounts
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'