National Sales Manager : Mortgages and Protection
Location: Field based, mainly East Midlands
£60,000-£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As a member of the Mortgage and Protection Network leadership team, you will be responsible for the relationship management of designated firms and the Regional Managers within the team and ensuring they achieve their production targets and objectives.
The National Sales Manager is a major contributor to the relationship strategy with the emphasis on delivery of central initiatives in order to achieve core objectives whilst ensuring that good customer outcomes are at the centre of decision making.
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
- Set the direction and development of the team and manage key initiatives in order to help achieve the agreed annual sales targets
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the Mortgage and Protection Network plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with leading adviser firms
- Partner with AR Firm CDM’s to ensure delivery of objectives and proactively resolve any issues that may arise
- Support the businesses in identifying opportunities to grow whilst ensuring the delivery of good customer outcomes
- Leverage Operations and other Sales colleagues effectively to enhance sales
- Work with the Business Development Director to identify and improve efficiencies
- Develop initiatives and strategies that will enhance the offering of the Mortgage & Protection channel.
- To direct the RM team to ensure a joined-up approach to sales delivery across relevant business areas
- Support and promote marketing campaigns and incentives working in partnership with Marketing colleagues
- Develop a strong sense of team and actively look for opportunities for cross collaboration within teams across all channels
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop your team as well as role modelling the right behaviours
- Ensure the team works compliantly and in partnership with all other functions within the business including Risk and Compliance
- Own and deliver TCF practices, which embed good customer outcomes
Qualifications and required competencies
- CeMAP qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience of managing of a Sales Team and delivering sales targets and objectives within the financial services sector
- Delivery focused, with high energy and drive, and ability to deliver through others
- Strategic Influencing - ability to navigate complex political environments, managing multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - able to negotiate, build relationships and lead through influence
- Strategic Thinking - ability to construct coherent plans to deliver against multiple objectives
- Creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to utilize your strong mentoring and coaching skills to engage and lead all levels of the organization
- Focused on results and continuous improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job