National Sales Manager / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Area Sales / B2B / Pumping Systems / Chemical Dosing Pumps / Engineering
National Sales Manager with a proven track record of selling engineering products in a B2B environment is needed for our client based in Peterborough. You must have previous experience as an Area Sales Manager / Field Sales Executive or similar.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of liquid chemical dosing and gas compressing technologies among various industries. Operating since 1945 from their headquarters in Germany, their family business has subsidiaries in the UK, South Africa and Spain, as well as a close network of distributers across the globe. As a provider of sustainable quality products and solutions many customers in the municipal water supply, food and beverage production, oil and gas industry trust in their expertise.
After an onboarding process and training period, you will become responsible for UK sales and the UK sales team. In your function you will introduce the company's products to new potential customers and maintain a healthy relationship to their broad existing customer database on a regular basis.
Based from their office in Peterborough you will clarify the inquiries with the customers and advise the best solutions to their applications. You will prepare the quotation and technical solutions according to their needs and demands and negotiate commercial terms for orders.
In order to sell their solutions, you will mostly deal with project engineers, sales engineers, field service technicians and buyers on a daily basis. Main applications range from water treatment in the effluent water conditioning, drinking water disinfection and cleaning in place (CIP) in the food industry.
As the manager of highly motivated and self-driven sales team, you will develop strategies to further grow the local business with the team and to meet the future targets. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the annual budget planning, the customer and sales area planning as well as the UK budgets. This will be in close communication with the local UK sales team and the executive management in Germany.
- Experienced Sales Engineer / Field Sales Executive / Area Sales Manager / Sales Manager or similar with a sales track record for engineering products in the B2B environment
- Experienced with pumping systems and chemical dosing pumps in particular including related ancillary equipment or as a packaged solution are preferable but not mandatory
- Experience to lead and motivate a small sales team is desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland several days per week to visit customers and occasionally abroad to the headquarter in Germany for meetings
- Ideally you are located around Birmingham, Leicester or Peterborough but also candidates from other parts of the country will be considered
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual with a business developer mentality who likes to approach new contacts, companies and applications
- Intrinsic entrepreneurial drive to steadily grow the local business opportunities
- Fundamental interest in technical processes
- Ideally you are a graduate Engineer, but any other candidate will also be considered with a proven track record on sales of engineering products
- Good organisational skills
- Team-player and confident communicator
- Microsoft Office skills mandatory, experience with CRM and ERP systems favourable.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Onboarding Process
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
- National Sales Manager / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Area Sales / B2B / Pumping Systems / Chemical Dosing Pumps / Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job