As National sales manager:
- You will be a key part of a relatively small team focusing on the driving business via contractors, facade builders and building owners where the equipment is an essential part of the building aesthetics and energy efficiency.
- You will target architects and consultants to win specifications by offering access solutions on their future building projects.
- Develop strong relationships with the above customers to ensure a strong pipeline on future business and projects.
- This is a national role but with focus on major conurbations with high rise developments and a particular focus on London.
The Client is looking for:
- Experience selling a system/solution through specification to architects and consultants
- 5-10 years of field sales experience or product line management within the construction sector.
- Coming from a technical background ideally a graduated engineer with qualifications in mechanical or civil engineering or architecture
The company has a strong product range and well established international brand if this suits you apply now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Sales Manager
- B2B Sales
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- New Business Sales