National Sales Manager Spain - Ultrasound
Are you experience in the ultrasound / digital imaging field?
Do you have people management experience?
Are you looking for a role with high levels of autonomy & responsibility?
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the Ultrasound Sales Team whilst creating and nurturing KOL relationships.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Manager responsibilities include developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- Responsibility for owing and hit/exceed the annual sales targets.
- Create and maintain high level relationships with senior key decision makers in Hospital environment to build the creditability and trust.
- Responsibility for distribution management, implement national sales programs by developing distributors plans.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships in conjunction with the Sales Representatives.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand in conjunction with the Sales Representatives. Making difficult decisions and guiding the Sales Representatives through customer discussions and negotiations.
- Development of Sales Representatives in order to maximize the Ultrasound team potential and ensuring their needs are met
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, onboarding and training employees. Taking responsibility for coaching, mentoring and developing the Sales team in order to improvement their achievement levels, provide great customer service and drive increased results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of managing and leading a team of field based, medical device Sales Representatives
- Demonstrate previous success in selling business line products (Ultrasound) to Public and Private Sector hospitals
- Demonstrate a track record that shows sales growth and successful business development
- Relationship skills - able to build strong positive relationships with customer key decision makers and collaborate positively inside the organisation.
- sales manager
- digital imaging
- national manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job