National Sales Manager
Award-winning pharmaceutical group based in Corsham, Wiltshire
The group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, Clinical Homecare and laboratory services sectors. Through their scientific research and technology capabilities, the team continues to develop innovative methods to improve their products and services. They have recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park in Wiltshire, just 5 miles from Chippenham and 8 miles from Bath. The group now employs over 200 people and has combined sales of more than £190 million from its three subsidiaries:
The first subsidiary produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
The second is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
The third is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
On offer is an unrivalled opportunity to join a successful, rapidly expanding company with a great team spirit. They are looking to recruit the new position of National Sales Manager to support the continued delivery of an exceptional service. In addition to having a minimum of five years’ experience as a key account manager, the successful candidate should have excellent current knowledge of the current UK hospitals compounding and Clinical Homecare sectors as well as the wider NHS, a broad knowledge of the NHS commissioning agenda including Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG), Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STP) and Integrated Care Systems (ICS) and an excellent understanding of the UK hospital compounding and homecare tendering processes. You should be a self-motivated business partner looking to add value to a dynamic business that has grown at over 60% per annum over the last 5 years.
The overall job purpose is:
- Overall responsibility for achieving the total Clinical Homecare and Aseptic Manufacturing sales, PBT and Budget/Forecasting
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the sales team for both organisations and the customer service team for the Aseptic Manufacturing business, developing and agreeing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expenses, meeting agreed sales targets, monitoring account manager performance and ensuring the development of a robust market access strategy and implementation for all Aseptic Manufacturing and Clinical Homecare products and services. Effective market access will require the management of key pharmacist, procurement and NHS stakeholders and a robust procurement/tender approach
- To promote the two companies as innovative, customer focused businesses to all stakeholders within UK Pharmacy and develop a competitive advantage for both companies
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience, knowledge and skill set)
- 21 days holiday, increasing to 26 days with service
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Company Car
- Additional non-contractual benefits including onsite free breakfast and fruit, and outdoor gym
If you have the relevant experience described above, please apply with a covering letter and CV ASAP.
Closing date for applications is – Sunday 8th April 2018. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 18th April 2018. You will be contacted by Wednesday 11th April 2018 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV and cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.