I am working with a prominent Children's Charity who have a fantastic culture and reputation, along with a strong growth plan.
They are looking to bring on board a candidate for a new role in their structure: a National Sales Manager
- In this role you will be in charge of building relationships with 3rd party fashion retailers from scratch, including cold calling, leads chasing and developing long term business relationships with them.
- They currently have accounts with several global and reputable brands, but need more to drive stock for their 700+ stores which this position manages.
- This role will be selling the benefits of stock donation to new clients, discuss what stock will be brought on board to the business, where it should go and distributing it to stores UK wide through the business internal distribution team
- You will build relationships with the Area Managers, Store Managers, Distribution team and Head Office teams to understand the needs of the business, build the sales strategy to get more product from 3rd parties to drive sales across the retail team.
- You will manage current donation accounts and ensure they are kept as positive working relationships
- You will manage and motivate a small national team in multiple locations
- You will be in charge of managing budgets, weekly KPIs and reporting on business performance
- You will hot desk at the head office for 2 days a week in Ilford, sitting with senior directors to drive donation strategy in the business
This role is Monday to Friday 9-5pm with the ability to work from home, in the field and at head office in Ilford.
in order to be eligible for this role you must have a background in the following:
- Business development management or Sales Management
- Demonstrable evidence of growing the sales within your business, ideally in a retail environment
- Be confident at managing relationships
- ideally have managed at small team
- Be positive, friendly and able to work well with the internal team.
- Business Development