A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join an international leading cladding systems specialist operating throughout the commercial, residential, educational, leisure and industrial sectors. The company have been supplying cladding solutions for international projects for over 30 years where they have developed a strong client base and have become highly recognised for their ability to provide solutions on complex projects around the globe. Due to ongoing success, they have a requirement for an experienced Sales Manager with a background responding to tendering, contacting and negotiating with contractors, architects and developers.
The most successful Sales Manager will have gained a wealth of knowledge working within the facades sector previously, may it be within an architectural aluminium, glass, cladding, curtain walling or roofing systems specialist. This Sales Manager position will require someone who is willing to travel nationally and internationally when required and be able to commute to their UK Head Office in London 1-2 days a week.
Sales Manager Position Overview
- Create and maintain strong relationships with decision makers
- Maximise every opportunity to help achieve targets
- Cover a national territory with occasional travel throughout Europe
- Work from the UK Head Office in London 1-2 days a week
- Work closely with Architects, Developers and Main Contractors
Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Sound background of sales within the facades sector
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally when required
- Specialist / Sub-contractor experience
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of specification sales
Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £50,000 - £70,000 (OTE circa £100k)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'