National Sales Manager
Basic £50-65k, £20k with exceptional uncapped commission, car allowance and exceptional benefits
Based either London or Midlands covering all of UK
Company - Dynamic dental start up with over 80 innovative hi-tech patents this business is dramatically growing and disrupting the dental technology sector. With over 250 staff and 5 global offices this is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic organisation.
An innovative dental AI solution that through software and hardware allows remote connections between orthodontic professionals and patients, the remote monitoring solution seamlessly allows ongoing assessment of patients to ensure best clinical outcomes in dental alignment / aligner technology.
Working closely with the sales team the National Sales Manager will be tasked with enureing the team / UK sales business and consistently hitting revenue targets and developing new business streams. They will be responsible for ensuring their charges are fully trained and able to provide expert advice in the clinical setting. They will work to add kudos and credibility when dealing with KOLs in the dental space and be work tireslessly to improve sales outcomes for the business.
- A proven Regional or National Sales Manager from with in the medical device, dental implant or dental technology sales markets.
- UTTERLY EXCEPTIONAL Candidates will may be considered who are sales professionals with a strong track record of delivering on / over target sales success in their career - again from medical device, dental implant or dental technology sales markets.
- Maturity, Emotional Intelligence and the ability to engage with and drive a team are essential personality traits.
- They will be exceptional at new business and be able to drive revenue and partnerships long term.
- All applicants will be highly motivated and self starting - they will also be agile in their approach to work and excited about working in an innovative start up environment.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
For our latest vacancies follow us on twitter @progressrec
worked as - Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / ODA / ODP or similar. Experience selling in theatre is essential....
Medical Sales Executive / Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Surgeon Sales / Theatre Sales
Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'