During an exciting period of growth our client, a market leader within the services industry is actively seeking an established National Sales Director to complement the leadership team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy
- Oversee the sales process from inception to completion
- Be part of the wider marketing team to support new sales targets
- Recruit and implement the appropriate skill set and headcount structure to be competent, compliant, confident, and empowered
- Colleague retention through excellent support and mentoring, performance and target appraisals and personal development to enhance their skill set
- Turn behaviours into actions through direction, motivation, mentoring, coaching, and developing your team
- Disciplinary management
- Conduct monthly progress reports
- Deliver sales forecasts and business opportunities projecting company forecasts and goals
- Manage targets and motivate your sales team
- Analyse pricing strategies to improve marketing and sales performance
- Get involved in training and accreditations
- Be involved in all aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department
- Cost control
- Attend events to generate new business for the company
The successful candidate will be have 3 years experience in a similar role and demonstrate a proven sales leadership background. Experience in the security or facilities industry is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader during an exciting period of change, whereby your input will have a real and lasting impact on the business. You will receive autonomy and support in equal measure together with a highly competitive remunerations package, all within a challenging but professional working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'