Would you describe yourself as high achieving, successful, motivated or a determined self- starter? Then this Retail Account Executive role could be just the one for you...
We are working with an exciting gift card company who are seeking a National Retail Account Executive. The candidate would ideally be a successful ecommerce/ retail individual, experienced in the payment, "pre-paid" or Gift card/voucher or Affiliate marketing sectors.
The candidate will have key Account Executive skills at their core and the ability to embrace the challenge of a fast-growing gift card business; accelerating this client as a premier player in the UK gift card market.
Reporting to the Account Manager, the candidate will be an impressive individual, with a proven track record of success when supporting the development of accounts. They will have the ability to "hit the ground running".
- Tasked with and take responsibility of supporting the Account Manager in order to execute highly effective account development plans to maximize revenue
- To support the Account Manager with execution of a comprehensive business account plan strategy
- Cooperate closely with the Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams
- Support with forecasting and reporting
- Support the business with any other day to day requirements
- 1+ years of direct Account Executive experience
- Experience within the UK retail market with an emphasis on Gift cards/vouchers/affiliates and prepaid would be advantageous.
- Experience of assisting in the pre-sale, leading implementation and delivering account plan processes
- Preferred Knowledge and experience in "payment," "pre-paid" or Gift card/voucher or Affiliate marketing would be a substantial advantage.
Personal Attributes and Abilities
- A self-starter, determined and ambitious professional, driven by the need to succeed.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and focus on results.
- Superb communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
- A creative thinker with strong analytical and strategic abilities.
- Superb people skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Easy going and adaptable with the ability to thrive in a flexible and autonomous environment.
- Culturally aware with ability to adapt and embrace new business practices and modes of behaviour
Salary: Up to £27k + Bonus (up to 10%)
- Key Accounts
- Account Executives
- Gift Cards
- Gift Vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job