We are recruiting for a trust of co-educational, independent faith schools for a National Primary Lead to support campuses across the UK on the development of innovative teaching & learning pedagogy, primary curriculum and assessment.
In order to be successful in this role you will be required to:
- Lead on the development of national projects and initiatives that support teaching & learning in Years 3 - 8
- Work closely with regional Principles (RP) on global projects and initiatives in order to deliver a truly world class education system
- Ensure the trust brokers moderation support and is compliant for all statutory and end of key stage assessments
- Conduct regular and prioritised campus visits to support Headteachers and identified needs from RP
- Advocate and quality assure SDL (Self Directed Learning) in all areas of the Primary Curriculum
- Actively participate in the design and delivery of learning event within the Teacher Academy
- Proactively lead on National arrangements for baseline assessments. Collate, analyse and report back to the RP / Boards on trends , identified areas of concern, strengths and a fit for purpose action plan to drive standards forward
- Pre- inspection and post inspection support including data exercises
- Contribute to policy review and development with a particular focus on primary attainment, curriculum and assessment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Primary teaching and leadership experience with evidence of improving outcomes for young people
- Experience of school to school support/challenge work, gained in a comparable organisation or within a local authority or MAT context
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK at short notice
- Ability to engage with a wide range of school/campus stakeholders
- A strong background in Coaching, training and facilitation amongst peers.
In return you can expect:
- CPD opportunities part of a Global Organisation who put children at the heart of all they do
- An attractive salary package c£60-65k plus company car / allowance
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.