I am recruiting for a Senior National Night Operations Manager. The business is one of the largest multi-site entertainment businesses in the UK.
The Senior Night Operations Managers objectives are to assist various venues with their overall operations at night time, you will be expected to travel on a National scale across the UK on a regular basis working to a planned rota.
- Driving high levels of customer service within the business
- Manage the overall Operation within Venues
- Ensure all company operating and security standards are adhered to
- Equipment and income management
- Training and development of staff
- Experience of running and managing a team
- Strong Communication skills
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic and a multitasker
- Have the drive and ambition to succeed and achieve targets
If you have a background in retail, leisure or gaming and are ready to take on this challenge, then apply now!
Basic pay of up to £40,000 plus OTE, 33 days holiday and a company car.
Wild Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job