National Managed Inventory Specialist
Competitive Salary, Company Car + Great Benefits
To support the Service Delivery Manager to develop a robust and scalable proposition that is fully understood by RS colleagues and customers. This person will also assist the sales organisation with specialist customer consultation where required to ensure that a robust solution is proposed and maximum value is demonstrated.
Furthermore, support the Managed Inventory and Sales teams with the ongoing maintenance and development of existing solutions, including range expansion, product substitution and ROI governance.
- Ensure that all new Managed Inventory Solutions meet the business guidelines in relation to service delivery and return on investment.
- Develop and support a programme to promote RS Pro products and increase the presence of the brand within existing MI solutions.
- Implement industry recognised best practice project installations for managed inventory services and acceptance into service frameworks including support for ongoing implementations around break fix & service issue resolution.
- Implement on-boarding of new customer installations from initial sales visit through customer proposal to systems configuration, installation at customer site (including end user training) and then handover to branch network for business as usual activity such as ongoing replenishment.
- Coordinate planned range expansions to existing managed inventory solutions to ensure consistency of service is maintained.
- Become an operational subject matter expert and go to person in relation to the implementation and support of managed inventory services for onboarding and qualification of opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with the wider sales team to support the sales growth of Managed Inventory Services.
- Perform against KPIs relating to managed inventory services.
- To ensure compliance with on-boarding and acceptance into service framework and to undertake adhoc audits.
Essential skills and Experience
- Experience of implementing operational, customer implementation & field support process in relation to managed services.
- Experience of identifying, recommending and implementing emerging technologies.
- Experience of supporting stakeholders in opportunity qualification from an operational perspective and implementing compliant processes.
- Experience of warehouse and logistics and operational effectiveness to drive value for customers.
- Self-motivated, flexible and organised. Demonstrates the ability to prioritise workloads multi-task and act on own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable Planning, Time Management and Prioritisation skills.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Call Centre and Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job