The hiring company are a national private training company passionate about engaging employers and supporting learners to help them achieve their goals.
They are working towards an ambitious and exciting five-year strategy. To achieve this, they need the best staff - it could be you.
This role is to cover the North East & Yorkshire, base salary £35-40k
The opportunity exists for a challenging and rewarding career in a company who make a significant contribution to the training and development of people. They are looking for an outstanding individual who can bring the delivery of Apprenticeships to life in a way that inspires and leads to high achievement, knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy is a must.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Engage with employers focusing on Levy paying organisations
- New business sales development within target market sectors
- Prepare proposals, plan approaches and pitches
- Attend industry functions, such as networking events and conferences to promote brand
- Travel - this position covers the Nation and you must be prepared to meet clients
- Degree educated /NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business is essential
- Clean driving licence & own a vehicle
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship Levy
- Account Manager