This opportunity is for a proven National Implementation Manager to join a Global recruitment business with an impressive UK footprint. A huge variety of clients across blue and white collar sectors will benefit from your ability and experience across the Southern Region of the Country.
Few roles in recruitment can match the job satisfaction that this role can provide, bringing the client development journey to fruition. It’s well remunerated and incentivised to ensure it’s rewarding in every aspect and offers you an exciting and varied opportunity.
You will need to be a natural project manager, likely to have several years of experience in the recruitment industry in a similar capacity. You will be capable and experienced in working across a wide range of solutions and demonstrate your experience to date at ease.
Flexibility and willingness to travel across the Country to meet the demand of each and every project is key.
Above all, it’s a role with impact - helping to generate cost savings for clients, increasing market share and profitability for your new employer. Attention to detail, communication skills and being comfortable the latest technology are essential together with passion for compliance and legal legislation.
The key aspects of the role are summarised below:
- Professional experience within the staffing sector at a senior level
- Customer relations, retention and development
- ISO compliance
- Experience in the implementation of projects
- Experienced in HR processes particularly TUPE
- Remote management skills
- Process management skills
- Coaching skills
- Quality Focus
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Senior level communication and presentation skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Be able to work effectively with all Divisions within the company
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Successful and shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24hrs of sending their application.
Recruita Ltd is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy - take reassurance from our recommendations on our website and LinkedIn profile. We recruit recruitment professionals Nationwide across all sectors, blue/white collar, temp and/or perm at all levels from Account Coordinators to Director level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job