ourParkdean Resorts have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate sales Trainer to work nationally across our 72 award winning Holiday Parks. We are seeking a confident and motivational individual who will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of the Parkdean Resorts holiday Homes Sales Team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identification, design, planning and delivery of engaging training activities to all the Holidays Home sales team. This will include all levels including Advisors, Managers and aspiring sales Managers on a national basis. This training delivery will also include delivering innovative induction training to new members of the Holiday Home Sales team.
- You will use excellent communication to liaise with technical experts such as Holiday Home Sales leadership teams and other stakeholders to manage the design, continuous improvement and delivery of all sales training. You will stay up to date with the competitive landscape and trends in training development in order to deliver the most current programmes.
- Your role will involve designing and delivering soft skills training, such as sales coaching and leadership training where required.
- You will be responsible for managing cyclical training events and embedding regular sales training activities across the business.
- As a sales trainer you will regularly liaise with the People Development team to report on performance targets. You will also be required to produce data driven reports which will demonstrate the effectiveness of your delivery.
A successful person will have:
- A successful track record in selling luxury goods or services
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial focus
- The ability to engage with people at all levels
- Travel around the UK on a regular basis will be required- so flexibility is essential.
- Experience witin a similar role across a multi-site organisation, would be desirable but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job