Collet Transport Service (CTS) are seeking a National Hire Manager with experience in the vehicle hire field that can provide a high level of customer service, whilst motivating and providing leadership to the hire department.
Purpose of the role
To manage and develop the customers of the short term municipal vehicle hire business, maximising vehicle utilisation and income whilst providing excellent service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure targets for sales income, fleet numbers and utilisation are achieved
- Complete and propose on an annual basis the pricing matrix
- Development and management of new and existing customer base, including full responsibility of key accounts
- Consistently and accurately provide information on the performance of CTS, completing daily, weekly and monthly forecasts
- Work with senior management to produce, adopt and adapt a strategic business plan and implement
- Management and coordination of the CTS hire team
- Complete regular 1-2-1 meetings with the team, setting and monitoring objectives, addressing behavioural issues and conducting annual reviews
- Closely work with and liaise with the procurement department to support tenders
- Working with the Managing Director to produce a marketing plan to support the strategic business and growth plans
- Assist with the management of all CTS marketing mailshots, exhibitions, stands and shows
Qualifications and experience
Previous management experience essential, preferably in municipal vehicle hire. Must also have proven sales and customer account management track record - again preferably in a vehicle hire organisation. A full clean driver’s license is required for this role.
45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, variable dependent on business needs.
Relevant training will be provided.