PM SHIFT AVAILABLE
National Distribution Centre Operatives various shifts available - Raunds, Northants
Do you want to work within a Distribution Centre of one of the country's biggest brand names?
Are you a Warehouse Operative or Forklift driver looking for a new a rewarding opportunity?
If so then we want to hear from you!
ACS Recruitment are recruiting for a large number of Reach truck Drivers to work for the Dr.Martens National Distribution centre in Raunds, Northamptonshire.
Working for this prestigious brand who's culture is one of encouraging and appreciation means this isn't just any old Warehouse Job.
We are looking for a number of Operatives to join the team and help make a real difference to this business. All positions are long term and could lead to permanent opportunities within Dr.Martens.
Hours of work are
- PM Shift 13.30hrs-22.00hrs Monday - Thursday
- 12.30-20.00- Friday Overtime Available
Positions available across all shifts are as follows
- VAS packers
- Reach Truck Drivers
- LLOP Drivers
- Returns processors
- Stock control
ALL ROLES REQUIRE A FULL/ IN DATE REACH TRUCK LICENCE
Rates of pay are varied depending on shift but range from £8.55 per hour to £9.08. Plus overtime.
We are always looking for great people to join the Dr.Martens team and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Ideally we are looking for the following:
- Previous warehousing experience.
- Accuracy & excellent attention to detail.
- HHT (Hand Held Terminal) experience.
- PC literacy (where required)
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Previous LLOP / PPT experience
- An excellent understanding of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Show passion, commitment and flexibility (including shift changes and overtime)
- Reach truck experience - Essential
- Valid Reach truck licences - Essential
If you want to work for a growing and rewarding business then please get in touch with our team of recruitment professionals.
Interviews will be taking place in locally in Raunds.
- Warehouse Operatives
- Forklift Drivers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job