An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) Manager to join our Health team in the North East (Durham, Darlington, Teeside, Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby. Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and North Durham). This is an important role in which you will work with colleagues across the company where required to ensure the successful delivery of the NDPP to expected outcomes.
Duties will include:
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team against agreed KPIs.
- Line management of team members, including all aspects of People Management.
- Providing clear and accountable leadership ensuring staff are highly motivated, engaged and equipped with the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to deliver high quality services.
- Completing internal quality assessments of Educators and coordinate external quality assessment visits.
- Ability to deliver sessions when required
- Reporting on the core metrics of the programme as required
You must have the following skills and experience:
Experience of leading teams and developing team members (preferably a remote team).
Experience of successfully influencing and engaging with stakeholders.
Managing and driving performance from yourself and others.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
High level of literacy and numeracy.
Good IT Skills, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Planning and organisational skills.
Ability to multi-task and deliver against a number of priorities without compromising on the quality of delivery.
Able to work flexibly and under pressure.
Excellent attention to detail.Additional information:
Employment will commence following completion of an Enhanced DBS check.
You will need to be a vehicle owner with a clean driving licence.
- Relationship Management
- Managed Staff