Complex, high value technology projects
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful international group that designs, integrates, builds and supports sophisticated (and highly bespoke) building technology solutions.
Contracts are typically in the £500K to £10m range, with customers including the world’s largest retailers, banks, educators and industrials, as well as Government bodies and medium-sized businesses.
The company is a well-known sector leader, with an impressive technical reputation, strong infrastructure and an impressive order pipeline. This has created a senior contracts position, based in South West England.
This job would be perfect for a seasoned contract manager or in-house counsel who specialises in developing and negotiating construction-related tenders and contracts.
You’d have an interesting, varied caseload, considerable influence over the company’s commercial operations and a great career environment – with a global brand that’s stable, secure and growing.
The client is willing to pay what it takes to attract the right calibre professional and the valuable package includes a company car or car allowance, as well as relocation assistance.
- Work as a key member of the senior contracts team
- Develop, negotiate and manage a wide range of UK commercial contracts, including construction agreements, NECs and JCTs, supply and purchase agreements, sub-contracts and confidentiality agreements.
- Work with commercial, legal, technical and operations teams to structure, draft and review complex tenders and to identify / mitigate risk across the contract life cycle
- Advise, coach and support colleagues in your fields of expertise.
- Significant senior level experience of complex, high value contract management, gained in a construction or bespoke technology or infrastructure setting
- An expert legal grounding, with a deep understanding of JCTs and NECs
- Great negotiator, leader and influencer who can deliver technically complex commercial tenders to deadline and steer contracts to a successful conclusion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job