National Compliance Manager - London
We have a really exciting opportunity for an experienced manager, who has a sound knowledge of NHS framework compliance process and polices within the healthcare recruitment. We are looking for a National Compliance Manager, to operate and manage two compliance teams within London and Manchester. This is the perfect role for a dedicated, passionate Compliance Manager, who is experienced in developing and driving team’s performance and driven by delivering the highest standards.
You have the opportunity to be part of Pulse, who is an award winning market leader of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
As the National Compliance Manager, you will be operating the London and Manchester compliance teams, where you will be working to regulatory NHS framework standards and meeting our client’s needs. You will have weekly communication with senior management, reviewing and reporting on key objectives. You will also support the business throughout our compliance audits, ensuring the highest standards are kept. You will:
- Be responsible for managing our established compliance teams
- Ensure the compliance pipeline operates smoothly
- Identify and develop streamlined processes when required.
- Report and evaluate on department
- Support your teams through providing a quick and efficient service for internal and external stakeholders
- Support the team to ensure there is a consistent flow of quality candidate’s to processes the compliance documents to meeting the organisation’s needs.
- Drive your team’s performance, through training or development needs and succession planning. Supporting your team to achieve set business KPI’s whilst following strict framework and company compliance guidelines.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reviews and appraisals
We are looking for a self motivated and experienced Compliance Manager, who ideally has worked in the healthcare recruitment sector, and has a sound knowledge of NHS frameworks. You must have a proven record in developing, coaching, and managing a large team, where you have driven team performance, and to be confident in communicating at all levels. As this is a national role, so you must be willing to travel between London and Manchester.
Why work for Pulse?
- Competitive basic and bonus
- On-going training and development
- Leadership programme
- Career progression routes
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
If sounds like the perfect role and organisation to join, please click below.