Clinical Practice Development Lead | National - Home Based | Competitive Salary and excellent Benefits - Permanent
Spire Healthcare have a unique and exciting opportunity for an NMC Registered Nurse who also has a Teaching and Assessing Qualification to join our Board as a National Clinical Practice Development Facilitator on a Permanent Basis. You will join during a period of change and innovation where we are commencing several exciting projects; including a National Nursing Apprenticeship Programme and an Overseas recruitment campaign for our Nursing and Theatre teams.
Spire Healthcare’s Purpose is to make a positive difference to our patients’ lives through outstanding personalised care. Everyone at Spire is aligned to this Purpose, which underpins a culture of respect, inclusion and collaboration across the business. Our people are our differentiator and they have worked tirelessly to enable us to achieve a safe, patient focussed environment. Today, 90% of our hospitals are rated 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ by the CQC- these are sector leading standards.
We are one of the UK’s leading independent hospital groups and the largest in terms of revenue. From our 39 hospitals and eight clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, we provide diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care in areas including orthopaedics, gynaecology, cardiology, neurology, oncology and general surgery. We are the principal independent provider by volume of knee and hip operations in the United Kingdom and we also own and operate sports medicine, physiotherapy and rehabilitation brand, Perform. We work in partnership with c7, 300 experienced consultants and our hospitals delivered tailored, personalised care to 810,000 inpatients and day case patients in 2019. Since April 2020, Spire has played a crucially important role in supporting the NHS nationally in the fight against COVID-19.
- You will work closely with the Regional Practice Development Educators and Hospital/National Clinical leads to implement strategies for improvement of our learners experience within a clinical environment.
- The successful candidate will provide facilitation, education, training and support in developing the role of coach/mentor through champion and cascade training and mentorship skills development across the organisation.
- A pivotal part of this role will be to liaise with Higher Education Institutes and Regulatory Bodies to ensure effective use of placements and relevant governance arrangements
- The post holder will monitor and maintain effective practice development facilitation, using a range of methodologies.
- You will promote inter-professional learning and collaboration amongst various student populations working with those who support the individual professions
- As a National Clinical Practice Development Facilitator, you will develop group wide preceptorship programmes for clinical colleagues
- A key part of this role will be to develop group wide induction training for students in collaboration with Regional Practice Development Leads on Workforce and support Clinical Educators to deliver
- You will ensure support and supervision for colleagues engaging in CPD/educational programmes which ultimately lead to practice development and improved services and outcomes for patients, in line with our main objectives.
- In this role you will also be expected to explore and develop opportunities for advancing clinical roles across Spire Healthcare
Who we're looking for
- The post-holder must be an NMC Registered Nursing professional
- It is essential that you possess a Teaching and Assessing qualification, equivalent to ENB 998
- In order to be considered for this role, you must have demonstrable experience that your scope of Practice underpins the six fundamental values of the 6 C’s.
- Successful candidates will be natural leaders with the ability to be an effective team player and strong influencer.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working at a Senior level within Practice Development and Facilitation
- A desirable requirement for this unique opportunity would be an RNT qualification or a Post-Grad award in Practice Education.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free on-site car park
Spire Healthcare is committed to creating an environment that will attract, retain and motivate its people. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to the health and wellbeing of all our colleagues and consultants. We firmly believe that it is our people that make the business successful and everyone should have the opportunity to work in a motivated team, free from discrimination on any grounds. We therefore, are keen to receive and review applications from all candidates of under-represented groups who feel they offer the requisite skills.
For us,it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'