Post: National Careers Service Adviser (Permanent)
Location: South West - Somerset & West of England
Salary Range: £19064 to £24087 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a National Careers Service Adviser to provide careers advice to National Careers Service customers using a variety of delivery methods and support customers through to employment or a learning outcome.
- Support customers progression into work or learning
- Deliver advice and guidance via a range of methods
- Support customers to develop career management skills
- Generate customer referrals to meet targets
- Record all interactions in a timely manner to meet contract deadlines
- Support customer progression in their career
- Re-engage and support customers back onto a 12-month service
- Attend company meetings and training and liaise with staff at all levels
- Do you have previous experience in delivery of careers advice along with excellent communication and presentation skills?
- Do you have an understanding of, and commitment to, promoting equality and diversity?
- Are you able to work in a target driven environment?
- Are you able to work flexible hours and in a range of outreach settings?
- Are you able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage your own time effectively?
- Are you educated to graduate level or equivalent?
- Do you hold, as a minimum, Level 4 Diploma in Careers information and advice or NVQ Level 4 in Advice and Guidance or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undertake professional training to maintain standards?
- Do you hold a TAQA, Education and Training Certificate or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undertake and complete a Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information Advice and Guidance within one year?
For more information on the role or to discuss the opportunity in more depth please email or call Lesley Price or Lisa White.
- Advice & Guidance
- Careers Advice
- Employment Adviser
- Job Coach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job