National Business Development Manager - Bradford
Salary: £25,000-30,000 OTE £40,000 + Car + Pension
Our client has over 140 years’ experience of delivering high levels of customer service to a wide range of customers from historic properties through to utilities, providing services from painting and decorating to industrial coatings.
This exciting sales opportunity is based in the Bradford office but will include travel across the UK. Your role will be to find and build connections with a portfolio of new customers. You will be using a variety of communication methods including: working on the phone, meeting with customers, delivering presentations, networking/supplier events, as well as using Marketing techniques including social media activity, targeted e-shots, tender completions and customer testimonials.
- Identifying new target customers through a range of different methods of research, including using social media and “cold-calling” over the phone
- Contacting and developing relationships, following up as necessary via phone and email
- Booking appointments with prospective clients over the phone and face to face
- Working closely with Project Managers to identify and grow new business.
- Maintaining relationships with new customers, for an agreed period, over the phone and using our bespoke ‘customer relationship management’ system
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner and strong verbal communication skills
- Drive, determination and tenacity
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong record of exceeding sales targets
- Good standard of written English
- Confidence to build relationships at many levels including with senior decision makers
- Microsoft Office skills and ability to learn to use an in-house CRM system
- Ability to learn about all aspects of the business quickly, and communicate this information effectively to others
- Experience within a customer service or sales environment
- Knowledge of using social media for business purposes
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C including English
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Account Manager
- Business Development Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'