My client is looking to recruit a National Business Development Manager in a new role to the company. This individual will be responsible for winning new business within the hazardous waste industry.
A market leading waste management company who has consistently grown over recent years and have exciting plans for the future. The business specialise in a range of waste services and deal with a variety of clients from local businesses and SME's to large nationals.
In a new role to the company due to growth, the National Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning new business within the hazardous waste sector. This is a national role but will include a special focus on the Midlands area. Although initially new business, you will also be responsible for managing and growing any accounts you secure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a wealth of experience in the waste industry, ideally within the hazardous waste sector and a proven track record of securing new business.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Strong experience in the waste management industry is essential, ideally hazardous waste
- Proven track record in new business
- Results orientated, self-motivated and driven with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
- Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Hold a full driving license with the ability to travel nationally
- Commutable to the Midlands
- In-depth product and industry knowledge is crucial to be considered
- Negotiable basic salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Company car
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- National Sales
- Waste Management Sales
- National Business Development Manager
- National Sales Executive
- Hazardous Waste Sales