Title: National Business Development Manager - Pyxis Med
Location: Field, UK&I travel
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: Excellent base salary + uncapped OTE + car + package + 25 days hols + contributory pension etc.
As part of the continued commitment to bring the Dispensing portfolio of products together, the worldwide market leading solution of Pyxis in combination with CATO are currently undergoing growth and expansion and we seek to hire two individuals to join our team, as National BDMs for the Pyxis and Cato areas. This creates a groundbreaking solution set for the UK market. This role (Pyxis Med) will be tasked with leveraging BD’s existing relationships with Departments within the Hospital sector to help the Medication Management and Optimization process across the hospital.
- Establish first class relationships with all stakeholders including pharmacy, nursing, procurement/purchasing, IT, materials, supply chain, finance and executive personnel on automation related change management and clinical processes.
- Provide strategic, operational and analysis of business development matters
- Monitor and report on KPIs
- Supports all strategic B2B relationships relating to Pyxis Med
- Work closely with Nursing and Pharmacy Directors/influencers/stakeholders to establish clinical and commercial solutions across BD portfolio.
- Provide customers with a professional and process-focussed sales (and pre sales) support, educating on current and future customers to understand the impact and value of an end to end automated IV process.
- Support sales management, sales training, sales planning, key projects marketing and other relevant parts of the business to promote sales excellence and customer loyalty.
You will also participate in implementation projects including clinical validation processes, integrations and interfaces to other IT systems. In addition, you would collaborate with customers to produce testimonials, process-transformation studies and 'white papers’ to further explain and promote adoption of BD dispensing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters in Pharmacy and relevant license to practice
- Previous Clinical/pharmacy experience preferred
- Knowledge of the tender and procurement process within the NHS, preferably with regard to long term hospital equipment purchasing
- Familiar with and competent on Microsoft packages
- Proven professional experience within the healthcare industry
- Proficient working clinical English, spoken and written
The right individual will be key in creating a new market standard. Proven track record in the ability to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas, in addition to deveoping and executing sale plans and strategies to increase market penetration within the UK&I for BD Pyxis Med. Design and deliver solutions that position Pyxis Med/dispensing technologies based on analysis of customer clinical and operational processes and centered around change drivers.
If this role resonates with your passion for improving patient healthcare and delivering customised solutions to the medical industry with a leading, global brand, please click apply to be considered.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
- Business Development
- Medical Devices
- National Accounts
- Medication Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job