My client is looking to recruit a National Business Development Manager who will be responsible for winning new business within the hazardous waste sector. The role is national but with a strong presence in the Midlands.
A market leading waste management and recycling business with a national presence who are an investor in people and offer a 'family feel' culture. The business specialise in providing waste management & recycling solutions for a range of clients from SME's to large corporate companies. The National Business Development Manager will become part of a new team within the company that offers fantastic growth potential.
As the National Business Development Manager you will be based within a commutable distance to the Midlands with the ability to travel nationally. Reporting in to the Commercial Director you will become an integral part of the company's brokerage team.
The purpose of the National Business Development Manager will be to establish, prospect and secure new business on a national basis with a special focus on the hazardous waste sector. You will be responsible for identifying suitable businesses who will benefit from a total waste solution via our client's broker network, these may be local and regional businesses or national, corporate companies.
The role is field based, spending 1-2 days a week in the office.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Strong experience in the hazardous waste sector is essential
- Proven track record in new business
- Results orientated, self-motivated and driven with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
- Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Hold a full driving license with the ability to travel nationally
- Commutable to the Midlands
- In-depth product and industry knowledge is crucial to be considered
- £30,000 to £50,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Up to 50% bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- business development
- new business
- business development manager
- hazardous waste
- national business development manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job