If you are you looking to work for an award winning International corporate organisation, who offer a fantastic working environment, great benefits plus a fun feel factor, then please do read on….
Our client, based in North London are looking for an experienced National Accounts Manager to join them.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and experienced individual to work with the senior management team. This is a high profile 'customer facing’ position.
Your daily duties will include;
- Strategic management for a large customer base
- Key account / new business development
- Day to day management of key account issues and joint business plans
- Oversee sales promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets
- Negotiating any listings fees/exclusivity.
- Arrange regular review meetings
- Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget
- Work with logistics department to assess their requirements and ensure smooth supply chain and deliveries
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis
- Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning
- Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets
- Support brand image and values in store
- Ensure successful launch of new products
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience handling national accounts with grocery or wholesale sector
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have knowledge/experience of supply chain management
- Have a full driving licence
What you’ll get in return;
- Car allowance
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'