Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic National Account Executive looking for an exciting new position?
We are seeking a talented Graduate with effective communication and presenting skills, who is organised, meticulous, with financial acumen to join a new and exciting team.
- Experience in working within a national account management environment for a consumer brand
- Experience working with large retailers
- Graduate calibre with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a positive attitude & tenacity
- Full UK driving licence
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV in the first instance to:
Please note, if you do not receive a response within 7 days of CV submission, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.