National Accounts Estimator
To be apart of an internal support team, working with and on behalf of the National Accounts Sales team. You will be responsible for offering excellent customer service and support to Account Managers daily through price file management including analysis of data, contract support administration and assist in developing new and existing business opportunities.
You will also be responsible for:
- Analyse MI information for the National Accounts Team, highlight trends or exceptions for action
- To receive pricing / tender enquiries from customers and the account managers
- Support continuous improvement in relation to margin of accounts and help with the reduction of loss making lines
- To identify appropriate products from the Wolseley price file and price accordingly working with Account Manager on opportunities
- To present the tenders to the customer/account manager in a timely and professional manner
- To manage price files, terms and contract support for specific customers.
- To attend Customer/Supplier meetings as and when required
- Work with the National Account team to implement procedures and processes.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent Excel skills including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, Formulas
- Comfortable dealing with different stakeholders including board level.
- Knowledge of plumbing & heating materials would be highly advantageous
- Experience in estimating and analytical abilities would be highly advantageous.
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. We build our businesses through the quality of our people - the excellent service they provide and their strong relationships with vendor and customers.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'