This position is within our small, but growing, administration and analysis team. The team are responsible for the maintenance of customer pricing files and delivery schedules, for data extraction and production of KPI reporting covering range, sales, margins, stock and customer satisfaction. In addition, they complete investigation and analysis of issues affecting competitive advantage and profitability.
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile person who has a good eye for detail and the ability to interpret data. Ideally, candidates will have advanced level MS Excel skills with sound knowledge of lookups and pivot tables.
Main tasks will include
- Ensuring key operational activity planners are managed and maintained
- Production of accurate and timely range, sales, margin and stock data
- Production of tracker documents for each National Account and operational review period reports
- Development of relationships with all key customer and supplier contacts
- Working with National Account Managers to address any identify and resolve issues affecting customer service and account profitability
- Arranging and participating in supplier presentations, Account Manager meetings and project activities as directed
- Working with the operational team to ensure maximum efficiencies and best practice for all
- Advanced level of MS Excel understanding including ability to create lookups, pivot tables and manage large volumes of data is essential
- Good standard of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint) is required as a minimum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively exchange information both verbally and in written form
- Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and effectively utilise tools available to achieve and maintain an efficient way of working
- Uses own initiative and able to consider all options available before escalating and seeking advice
- A good team player who works proactively with others providing help and support as required and be adaptable to a range of varied activities in any given day
- Previous experience in a customer oriented environment is desirable
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Advanced Excel
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- MS Office