Job Role: National Account Manager – OOH/ Food Service
Location: East Midlands
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Food
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a SME with an on-trend portfolio of vegetarian/vegan branded and own-label products.
What will you be doing:
- Managing Bidfood and Brakes account worth circa £4mil
- Responsible for overall account performance
- Strategic joint business planning for growth with key customers
- Build relationships with key personnel
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to accounts.
- Have a proactive and go getter approach to new business growth
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Defining clear growth plans
- Plan sales volumes, sales prices and turnover, as well as contribution margins.
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience of managing Bidfood or/and Brakes within the food industry
- Team player and supportive way of working
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within accounts.
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving growth and new business targets
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written, to develop relationships internally and externally to the business.
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word and MS Outlook.
- A full driving licence is essential for the position.
- Proactive individual with drive to exceed
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Jodi Slater at The Advocate Group -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'