A new opportunity has become available for a National Account Manager to join a leading food service business; who supply fresh produce, fish, meat and dairy products to chefs throughout the UK. You will be responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at national level maximising all opportunities for sales.
The role will be based at home but you will be required to travel all over the UK. The successful candidate will be provided with a company car, laptop and mobile phone as well as company bonuses.
The Job Role:
- Managing large company accounts and building relationships with key personnel.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Ensuring incoming orders are fulfilled effectively.
- Holding regular monthly meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
Experience / Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing accounts at national level
- Experience within FMCG is essential
- Fish and seafood sales is also vital
- As a national account manager you will have experience dealing with high level negotiations
- Experience of pricing up business and completing tenders
- Able to demonstrate assured and professional communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to use excel, outlook, word, Powerpoint confidently
- You must be able to present to an audience
- It’s desirable to have experience selling food and drink products to chefs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'