Are you looking for a new opportunity going into the new year which will allow you to work with a creative, dynamic and autonomous business which is incredibly quirky in all the right ways and offers a real opportunity for development? You will find a medium sized FMCG business, South London based, which offers the perfect blend of strategic account management, a fun, lively and progressive environment and a team of real ‘foodies’!
Private label led, NPD is the key to this role. Ideal for a real ‘foodie’ you will be passionate about product development as well as relationship management. This role will not only test your relationship skills with the customer but also with the supplier so you need to be solution orientated, able to work to complexity and naturally curious, able to solve problems and find an angle.
There’s no red tape here, in fact it’s an incredibly entrepreneurial business who encourage creativity! The environment is inclusive where new ideas are actively encouraged and a really interesting place to work.
Given the nature of the business, they’re looking to recruit more on character rather than skill and as such, are looking to meet individuals with a range of experience. If you’re looking for a step into a more chunkier account management role or if you’re already a NAM looking to push on to the next level, there will certainly be the opportunity here for both.
Key Responsibilities include –
- Execution of joint business plans that deliver against company objectives
- Drive awareness of the business capabilities by gaining new listings
- Build strategic trade plans to drive volume and hit margin hurdles
- Plan and execute NPD launches with profitable long term agreements
- Become and expert on the category and the shopper, leveraging key pieces of insight when presenting to customers
- Learn from and collaborate with the wider team to consistently deliver results
The ideal candidate –
- FMCG account management (ideally in food)
- Exposure to either – Top 6 Grocery or Co-Op
- A strong commercial background with exposure to JBP development and P&L management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to utilise a category approach
- Collaborative, supportive, a real team player
- Highly ambitious, bright, sharp and entrepreneurial
- You’re a people person who has energy and purpose
- Passionate about food!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious growing company! If this sounds like it’s for you then please don’t hesitate in applying of getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'