- The client is a leading manufacturer who supply the Hospitality and Foodservice sector. They are an independently owned business that has achieved considerable growth.
- Forward thinking business who adapt to market trends with bespoke creative solutions for their customers.
- Award winners and a respected brand, driving growth with exciting new ranges of eco-friendly and innovative products.
- This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that have experience selling to national distributors and wholesalers as well as experience of end-user nationals.
- You will be tasked with managing national accounts and growing sales through a portfolio of established and loyal national distributors, wholesalers and buying groups.
- Working with a range of decision makers from owners and managers, board level decision makers, and buying and purchasing departments.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
- Experience selling to large distributors customers.
- Knowledge of chain or Group end-users.
- Track record of sales within foodservice, catering equipment, catering disposables, food packaging, tableware or glassware.
- Experience of managing national accounts.
- Proven success in having won brand new business and grown sales.
- Creative thinker who can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organisation skills including report writing.
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £55,000 + car/car allowance + healthcare + pension with a bonus OTE of 20%.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious salesperson who can take on the challenge of managing large accounts whilst launching a fantastic new product range to these and new customers. On offer is a very competitive salary package and the support of a well establish highly successful business. It is the perfect opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge.
Region: Candidate Based Southern England
Contact: Craig Tindall
Job Reference: CMT/22097
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'