National Account Manager - Market Leader £50K + Car/allowance + 10% bonus.
We are working with a leading force in the coatings industry who are one of the most respected & premium brand names.
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and are further developing several routes to market including, retail, trade & e-commerce.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join as a National Account Manager within their DIY sector, looking after two key national accounts.
The National Account Manager role is an extremely pertinent position within the business. The accounts under your remit will be responsible for circa 15% of company turnover.
Operating as the primary contact for these accounts you will manage and develop strong successful relationships to drive sales, increase distribution and achieve product mix targets.
This role is field based with approximately 40% of time spent travelling to different customer locations (head office & store level) and 20% based at head office.
Main duties include:
• Review, develop and execute strategy plans to drive/grow sales and optimise profitability in DIY National Accounts
• Develop and negotiate range plans, reviewing on a seasonal basis, to develop sales through optimum stock profiles, presentation and display.
• Ensure the optimum presentation of products in store.
• Identify, develop, programme manage and negotiate launch process.
• Work with the Marketing team, plan and execute marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
• Identify new sales opportunities and develop strategies to maximise their potential
• Prepare for and attend regular customer and head office meetings, including development and delivery of business presentations
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activity
• Strong strategic commercial outlook & proven National Account Management experience.
• Excellent analytical skills with high numerical and forecasting/planning ability
• Sound business acumen and personal gravitas
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills whilst being highly organised and strategically minded
• Solid influencing and negotiating ability
• Great presentation skills
• 5 years+ National Account Management experience
Industry experience within the coatings/DIY industry is highly beneficial.
The package is highly competitive with a base salary of £50K. There is a 10% bonus, company car/allowance and a host of additional benefits including Healthcare, Staff Discount, Share Scheme & much more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'