A high growth, entrepreneurial F&B company is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to join the team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business that promotes an environment for a collaborative culture, then look no further!
This is a high profile and challenging role that’s far from traditional - you’ll help shape the direction of the organisation. As your insight takes the business to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
Reporting into, and working closely with the COO, you will play an integral part in supporting the business with its aggressive growth plans over the coming years.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Owning the relationship with the Partner
- Being the liaison between the Partner and the business, ensuring that all functions are delivered accurately and timely to the Partner
- Responsible for ensuring that all the Partner requirements are fulfilled; deliveries of products, range of products, training, audits etc
- Work with the key stakeholders to open new sites
- Work with the Partner account manager on new opportunities and developing presentations, pitches and workshops to showcase the brand
- Ensure the brand standards are adhered to
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all brand and operational collateral that will be required for pitches and operating existing sites
The ideal profile will be from a similar industry with experience as a dedicated account manager to a high profile client. The successful candidate must be bright, commercially astute and hungry to succeed in a fast paced, high growth entrepreneurial business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'