Are you a NAM/ Junior National Account Manager who is ready for the next step up the career ladder? Signature Career Management are currently working with an ambitious, proactive market leader that can offer you just that!
Based in the North West this company are experts in their field, specialising within private label food and looking to appoint a National Account Manager. This is an opportunity for someone with current FMCG Retail Account Management at Junior or NAM level, to work with a Top 4 retailer as your sole focus.
They’re a fun bunch who don’t take themselves too seriously! A company that invests in its people and rewards success with great career progression. You will be part of an inclusive fast paced culture working closely with the wider commercial team, building strong, lasting relationships with the customer to achieve Commercial growth of your account.
What will the role include? P&L responsibility, development and agreement of JBPs, forecasting, analysis, proactivity…everything you would expect in a strong commercial manager, though with a bit more excitement given the category!
Successful candidates for the position of National Account Manager…
- Woking to your own initiative as you will be given the autonomy to get the job done!
- Passion to bring food and a story to life – an invigorator, with determination and tenacity to push forward, what else can be achieved?
- Analytical, enjoying working with numbers
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Consultative in approach, advising and guiding
- Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
- Collaborative, very much a team player… No loan wolfs apply!
- Adaptable and flexible to meet unforeseen customer needs
- Strong relationship builder!
- Being a foodie helps – fabulous products…..!
If you are a creative self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit and looking to achieve big things within the FMCG sector then you seriously need to get on board with this unique and exciting proposition!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'