Our client is an ambitious company with a dynamic and innovative food brand with a clear vision. Brand is at the heart of everything they do, and they have a lot of fun along the way! With a strong business performance; new range extensions building on the strength of the brand; TV advertising; tight passionate committed team (c52); and aspiration for growth, the company is looking to bring in 2 new National Account Managers. We expect this role to be a highly attractive opportunity for someone looking to make a significant difference!
With an already strong retailer food print across the grocery, convenience and health food retailers; our client is looking for a National Account Manager who is excited to help continue building their reputation as creative, leading distributors in the industry and develop a new strategy for a mix of grocery and ecommerce accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company where you can put your entrepreneurial skills to the test. Having delivered year on year growth since starting up nearly a decade ago, the company is looking to maintain and grow further in the national market, as well as deliver exciting new products in the next year. Their market disrupting products led to the creation of health focused but still commercially desirable snack market. With international double-digit growth and a relatively recent acquisition by one of the largest groups in their category, our client is looking for a National Account Manager who is excited to come work for their category-leading brand.
The company is looking for you to
- Take control of major accounts
- Take on creative, as well as classical responsibilities as you help develop and deliver a wider online commercial strategy
- Individualise strategies to each retailer to allow the company to deliver on growth in multiple channels
- Be available to their Central London office c4 days a week
- Participate in their active and social company culture
- Report directly into a Senior NAM
- Drive sales growth through implementation of commercial and marketing plans
- Use customer knowledge and data analysis to provide insights and input into commercial strategy
The successful candidate will…
- Currently be a high energy National Account Executive or Junior NAM or NAM who is looking to take the next step in their National Account Manager career
- Have P&L exposure
- Enjoy working closely with a team to ensure that strategies are implemented which best suit the retailer
- Be able to work effectively in a tight-knit team environment
- Have experience with grocery channels and worked with top 4 retailers
- Have good working knowledge of the branded FMCG environment
In return you will
- Experience flexible working
- Receive a competitive package including healthcare, pension, and a bonus between 12 and 27%
- Have access to a cycle scheme/get a season ticket
- Be able to take 33 days holidays
- Be a part of an active, social company culture
To find out more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV quoting ref: 7/15473/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
- Food Industry
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'