Ignata Retail & FMCG is looking for a National Account Manager to join a thriving food business in Surrey. This is a great opportunity for an experienced account manager to build a strong, long-term career at a collaborative and progressive company.
Our client is an award winning food supplier based in Surrey, with an established presence in the UK food industry. They work across own label and branded ambient goods, and have experienced consistent growth year on year. They offer a challenging, fast paced working environment, with an emphasis on collaboration and a hands on approach. They invest heavily in their employees’ futures, with excellent personal development and career progression opportunities.
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing and growing existing UK grocery accounts, as well as winning new business.
- You’ll have full P&L ownership, and will build and maintain fundamental buyer relationships and negotiate annual joint business plans.
- This role will involve cross-functional collaboration with internal teams, including supply chain and category insights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong background in FMCG sales and, preferably within the food category
- Proven ability to win new business, and deliver profitable growth with existing retail accounts
- Clear evidence of career progression
- Ambitious, articulate person with a collaborative approach and excellent communication and influencing skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Company bonus and benefits package
If this sounds like you, then please apply or send your CV to . Successful candidates will be contacted about this vacancy and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow Ignata on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'