National Account Manager with FMCG/Retail knowledge, permanent role in Andover 40-55k + 25 days hol + BH + Car or car allowance + bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a highly successful company in Andover to manage and develop brands and sales across the company.
As National Account Manager, you will;
- Manage the day to day relationship account portfolio-Key to this role is ensuring that every decision made is thought through from both a turnover and profit basis.
- Provide customer feedback to the business
- Develop and implement promotional programme in line with customers and at the same time ensure payment terms are adhered to in full
- To build the influence and reputation with customers
To succeed as National Account Manager you will have;
- Selling & Negotiation Skills
- Planning & Organisational Skills
- Tenacity & Drive for Results
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Business Acumen & Commercial Awareness
- Strong IT skills, capable of creating and amending documents in Microsoft Office packages
- Understanding of the FMCG market place
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Highly numerate
- Strong team player
- 40-55k salary
- Commission and Bonus
- 25 days hols + BH
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
How to Apply
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'