Job Title: National Accounts Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience but approx. 20 – 22k
Status: Permanent full time
As a National Accounts Manager you will be looking after a number of clients for our Hitchin based client, normaly between 6 – 8 accounts. Therefore someone with good account management experience would be ideal for this busy, fast paced role. Working within a small team you will be very customer focused with excellent communication skills able to provide your customers with the best service.
- You will provide a single point of contact to the customers, delivering the best service, every time.
- Managing all work orders for your customer base, ensuring client KPI’s are managed and adhered to for reactive calls, quoted works and pre-planned maintenance.
- You will be advising on the right solutions, in order to get thecustomers back on track as quickly as possible with the minimum disruption.
- You will build and maintain great working relationships
- In addition, you will attend / hold customer service reviews and provide regular reporting on service performance to the team and your customers.
- For this role, we are looking for someone who has previous experience in account and relationship management, as well as strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, and be confident in communication and IT systems and will have will have experience in working towards set targets.
If you are interested in apply for this role please send your CV to
or call and ask for Lorna.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume that your details will not be suitable