National Account Manager - Job Description
SharkNinja are looking for a National Account Manager to join their team. This individual will play an integral part in the growth of this rapidly expanding appliance business.
At SharkNinja we’re not satisfied with creating the ordinary. Breaking through the boundaries of design, excited by innovation, aspiring to enhance daily life with each and every one of our products, whether that be a vacuum, a steam mop, a blender or a coffee machine. Does this excite you? If so you could be just what we are looking for.
Are you self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mind-set? Do you thrive in a fast paced and often challenging environment? Do you have a proven ability to successfully manage a number of key accounts, maximising sales whilst building strong, mutually beneficial business relationships? If you answered yes any of the above then you are definitely what we are looking for.
We are interested in people with a progressive attitude to account management, this holds more value to us than industry experience or history in a similar role. Working in partnership with the retailers your focus will be on stock rotation through both digital and store outlets. An understanding of the digital marketplace is essential as well as experience or strong understanding of the retail sector.
The role will be home based and require regular travel across the country including visits to our head office in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Driving license essential.
Roles and Areas of Responsibility - Account Management
o Proactively manage and lead the sales plan into the customers within your channel - ensuring sales numbers and profit are delivered to plan. Ensures the development of annual account plans with a focus on how to expand SharkNinja’s sales and consumer reach in their business. Plans should be aligned with company and channel strategy, executed and measured at year end.
o Responsible for developing and delivering the promotional strategy for the channel and customers within through close liaison with the Sales VP (Retail) as well as the Commercial Finance and marketing teams.
o Participate and assist in the coordination of logistics and order related queries ensuring the customers and SharkNinja’s expectations are met - especially stock provision in store and at DC.
o Ensure the timely and in depth tracking of sales results and marketing activity, delivering insightful analysis of brand and channel/customer performance. Jointly lead reporting with Commercial Finance ensuring that accurate reports based on sound analytics are completed on a timely basis.
o Apply a 'test and learn’ and ROI ethos into everything that you do.
o Operate within the business promotional calendars ensuring retailers are informed in a timely fashions with all correct support structures.
o Manage customers and align promotional plans and key trading periods.
o Understand the role of the competition and feedback strong challenges and movements.
o To expand SharkNinja share of the retail business, have key strong relationships and hold a trusted advisor role.
o Report monthly on retail activity, status of products and performance
Attributes and Skills
- You will be a modern thinking, digitally savvy NAM who is bold, ready for a challenge and capable of working with highly detailed reports and metrics that best demonstrate the success of your relationships to both customers and the management team at SharkNinja.
- Able to set the pace, tone and agenda for your customers ensuring you align with SharkNinja’s UK Business Plan.
- Manage all aspects of running multiple customers and have the ability to hold strong relationships with buyers, planners and merchandisers.
- Clear and concise communication and collaboration with Commercial Finance, Marketing and the Sales VP to ensure complete awareness of what is happening at customer’s stores
- Full understanding of retail hierarchy including knowledge of eCommerce / Online retail
- Methodical and diligent with a willingness to work to and manage tight deadlines.
- Strong planning skills with ability to multitask. You need to be very comfortable and open to changing direction, managiong competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, verbal and written presentations skills as well as attention to detail with the ability to measure success.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive under pressure and have a can-do attitude and work well within a team
Our brands, Shark and Ninja are number 1 in their sectors of floor-care and motorized kitchen in the USA. Are aim is to replicate this success across Europe. At SharkNinja our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact.
- account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job