An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading gifting organisation, for a National Account Manager to take responsibility for the QVC account for 12 months.
Our client is a Bristol based, leading gifting organisation.
The National Account Manager will take overall responsibility for managing and developing the QVC account ensuring sales and margin targets are exceeded, whilst championing the brand and adding value to the customer.
This role will require the successful candidate to manage, nurture and develop existing customers in line with commercial goals. Through effective account planning and delivery of an effective customer engagement strategy, the National Account Manager will develop all aspects of the customer relationship from identification of new opportunities for growth to managing existing listings.
The National Account Manager will drive best practice in stock and availability management, and will require the successful candidate to harness their stakeholder management skills across the whole supply chain. In addition, it will be important to proactively manage product ranges through the full planning cycle with cross-functional teams, all the while maintaining full P&L responsibility.
This role is field-based, reporting to the Bristol Head Office.
The National Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in National Account Management
- Have a robust track record of delivering account growth with QVC
- Be able to demonstrate both strategic development and hands on management of a relevant account portfolio
- Have the ability to take senior stakeholders on a journey to explain vision
- Have the ability to create collaborative, effective business relationships, cross-functionally and cross channel
- Be able to demonstrate strategic thinking
£37,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job