The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to assist in the ongoing growth of our Bromsgrove Head Office. The two key functions of a National Account Manager are firstly, upselling the company services to existing clients and secondly, delivering our high quality service and maintaining long-term relationships.
Other duties include:
- Generate Sales amongst national accounts, including upselling and cross selling both over the phone and face to face
- Operate as the main point of contact for designated accounts
- Engage with the Project Management Team in order to write client implementation and account plans
- Work alongside the National Sales Team to assist with national tenders and sales meetings/presentations
- Create client contract specification documents to ensure our branch network are compliant with our national contracts
- Liaise with clients to negotiate PSA/service levels
- Account Managers who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience.
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of up to £26,000 - £30,000.
- Subject to qualifying criteria, eligible to join company car scheme.
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading recruitment training
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package.
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment, inclusive of statutory holidays.
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
You will need to be self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hunger for success. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place.
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £343 million we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and driving staff in the UK.