National Account Manager
Competitive Salary + Car / Package
Location: Flexible - North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Humberside / Northampton
Our clients is a well invested UK division of a £380m t/o European food group. With a continued strategy of on-going investment both in Cap-ex and people. We have been tasked with the sourcing of an individual who can assist with an on-going project of new customer acquisition and existing account growth.
Reporting into the National Account Controller, the National Account Manager will be working for one of the UKs fastest growing innovative manufacturers.
The key purpose of this role is to manage a broad list of ingrowth grocery accounts. In addition to this you will be expected to deliver on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of large dynamic National Accounts.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges.
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy.
You will be expected to have at least 3 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager in a similar innovation led food category. In addition, you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more grocery top tier retail accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any National Account Manager who is looking to work within a progressive and dynamic business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.